I want to give you guys the top 10 trends that will transform digital marketing in 2017:
1. New products will come from the brand revolution- Brands will become more detailed to the needs and priorities to the consumer and shape their product offerings to the lifestyle trends for those customers.
2. A.I. will create a brave new world- Artifical intelligence will help consumers navigate in a very complex world.
3. "Instant" Speeds will speed up as the new norm for Gen Z- When you surround yourself with both social media and technology, then your expectations of instant communications and entertainment will become inevitable. We can expect 3 new social media platforms that we've never heard of rise faster than you can expect.
4. Niche Curation will sort itself out with information overload- We are finding ourselves having more information available to us. Us consumers will be on a mission to find specialists with niche expertise to create recommendations that meets their needs.
5. Moblie Devices will forge on-the-go consumersim- Stacy DeBroff, CEO and founder of Influence-Central is predicting of a new electronic revolution that will offer more information. Moblie devices will emerge as shoppers' most valued shopping partner as consumers will look for recommendations from their network.
6. Social influencers will diversify, specialize, and grow exponentially- Consumers will be able to create their own decisions with diverse opinions.
7. Influencer Marketing will be used as a fundamental branding strategy- Influencers will have a voice in consumer marketing as brands will use advertising control by staying passionate with brand advocates to sway consumers on social media.
8. Consumer Resentment of Intrusive Marketing will get deeper- Today's consumers don't want brands to be pushing to them on social media platforms. They will continue to vote with their feet by walking away from those platforms.
9. Consumers to Moblie Devices will tighten- As moblie devices have taken over photography, replace alarm clocks, and provide on-the-go access to social media platforms. The usage of moblie devices will go up this year as more consumers will use it for digital marketing.
10. 2017 will be the year that images and videos will rule- There will be new visual platforms that will take over 2017 to accompany existing ones as consumers will go towards authenic and visual storytelling.