Well, I have the 5 best secrets to a great team at your company that will help you build a healthy relationship with your co-workers:
1. Psychological safety- Having that same belief will make sure that the team is safe for interpersonal risk taking. Doing this will make your team members feel accepted and respected. It will also increase both employee engagement and team innovation.
2. Dependability- Being able to depend and trust your teammates will achieve your business goals that will help your business along with making sure that your employees will get to work on time.
3. Structure and clarity- Having those goals that are clearly stated for your employees along with having roles of the company that have clear expectations will help your organization in a positive way.
4. Meaning of work- Having each of your team members work on something along with doing something that means a lot to them will benefit your workplace that helps the company make a difference.
5. Impact of work- Doing a project that means a lot to the company along with building strong relationships with your customers will help out your company in a good old fashioned way.
And here are the internship opportunities for the week:
1. Marketing and Game Operations Internship- Muskegon Lumberjacks
The Muskegon Lumberjacks are looking for someone to be part of their Promotions team for the 2016-2017 season. They will be responsible for all of the in-game activities by creating a hockey atmosphere at all home games. You would get a lot of experience in sales, promotions, and game presentation. If you are interested, please send your resume to Kara Hillstead at email@example.com by September 26th. The internship is unpaid.
2. Marketing Internship- NAI Wisinski of West Michigan
This internship is designed to provide the student with an overview and exposure to the marketing elements of commercial real estate brokerage, including lead generation, branding, property research and property marketing. Students will also be exposed to other important skills, such as negotiating and transaction management. No real estate curriculum experience is required. It is unpaid and it is 10 hours a week. If you are interested, please send your resume or contact to Scott Nurski at 616-242-1106 or firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Communications Intern- Grand Rapids Catholic Central High School
Grand Rapids Catholic Central High School is looking for a Communications Intern that will assist the Communications Manager in effectively communicating with all parents, students, alumni, donors, and friends. They will distribute communications through the website, social media, and the Inside Catholic Central magazine (sent to over 15,000 readers). The Communications Intern will provide needed support to the Communications Manager and add to the team environment in the Advancement/Communications department with a positive and can-do attitude. It is 12-20 hours a week and it is $10 an hour. Anyone interested in it can send submit a letter of introduction (including social media handles), current resume, four professional writing samples (or link to online portfolio) and three professional references to Ally Alderink, Communications Manager, at email@example.com.